Thentia is looking for an intermediate and highly motivated front-end Web Developer to join our growing team. If you have a keen eye for design, are passionate about web accessibility standards, and are a wiz with WordPress and other CMS technologies, this might be the perfect job for you!
- Ability to create, adapt, design and modify static HTML boilerplates
- Expert at coding clean, accessible HTML5 and CSS3 sites according to web standards, with familiarity with Bootstrap
- Advanced CSS with media queries, animations, transitions and transforms, and pre-processor SASS
- Experienced with building and automation tools like gulp.js
- Experience working with AJAX and other form submission/processing methods
- Front-end code optimization for better performance
- Experienced with GIT
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, such as Microdata, Schema, etc.
- Experienced with graphic software tools such as Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of MySQL Databases, cPanel and PhpMyAdmin
- Graphic/Web Design experience or familiarity is a major bonus!
- 3+ years of recent experience as a front-end developer
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Creative, enthusiastic, flexible and collaborative person
- Experience building public-facing, responsive websites that work elegantly across commonly used browsers
- Attention to detail and a deep empathy with design
- Cares deeply about performance and accessibility
- High standards regarding quality of code and quality of user experience
- Experience implementing web accessibility standards such as W3C, 508, AODA & GDPR
* Please send a link to your current online portfolio.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Toronto, Ontario