About the role
Thentia is a product company that is pushing technological boundaries and driving global innovation. We operate with a vision to build a range of enterprise products and services in multiple industries, to include finance and banking, corporate governance, healthcare, and law enforcement.
- Proficient understanding of front-end web development, including HTML5, CSS3
- 2+ years experience developing with Java and PHP
- Computer Science degree required
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and techniques
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must have experience using Git or another version control system in a team setting
- Have experience with ELASTIC Search and MongoDB
Closing Date: Friday, August 30th at 9am CEST
At Thentia, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.